Council tax disability reduction backdating

posted by | Leave a comment

This means that each local council (England) or nation Government (Scotland and Wales) designs its own scheme and has the responsibility to decide who it supports with paying their council tax bill.

If you are disabled or live with somebody who is, you could be entitled to a reduction in your Council Tax.They are: If the conditions described above are satisfied, then relief is granted by reducing the valuation band.The band will be reduced to one immediately below that allocated to the dwelling, as shown in the Banding List.For example, a Band D property will be charged a Band C rate.Even if your property is in Band A (the lowest band) you will still receive a reduction.

Leave a Reply

writing successful online dating messages